Thursday 15 November 2012

Un grand MERCI!

Merci!  Thank you to all who came as volunteers for our trip to the WDM.  We had a wonderful time.  The children got to listen to and participate in "A Christmas Long Ago" and went exploring throughout the museum.  One highlight for me was hearing some parents say with excitement, "I remember the Eatons' Christmas Display!" The next day each child wrote and drew in his or her journal d'aventure about what he or she liked best.  It was a treat.  We are continuing to paste pictures and draw in our O Canada!  booklets.  I will post photos of those soon.  We have also begun a new MIMI poster that I will send out soon that is a group photo of the class.  I will send home a photo of it and the words.
Thank you also for signing up for activity conferences.  We are looking forward to this opportunity for the children to show their stuff but also to connect and see what is happening in class.  I look forward to meeting with you all.

*To those parents who were with us...please email the photos that you took with your group at the Museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment