Thursday 31 January 2013

Bienvenue Boule le bonhomme de neige

Bienvenue Boule!
Voici notre nouvel ami.
He was created by our class.  The students chose names and voted on his final name.  They also decided what he would say.

"Bonjour.  Comment ça va? Je m'appelle Boule le bonhomme de neige. Mes amis m'ont construit. J'ai reçu un chapeau magique et maintenant je suis vivant. J'ai toujours froid. Je suis content. J'aime faire les anges. Je mange la neige."

~Hello.  How are you?  I am called Boule the snowman.  My friends built me.  I received a magical hat and now I am alive. I am always cold.  I am happy.  I like making angels.  I eat snow.~

Bravo la maternelle!



*Currently we are learning shapes as well.  Check out the Chillola link  for shapes in French.  You can also click on the MIMI link: Jouer dans la neige to see our poster and hear the words. There are some other great links on this blog to check out when kids are stuck inside because of the cold.  Another great site Wumpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment